If you have paused or disabled Adblock Plus or allowlisted the website (or if Adblock Plus isn't even installed), and you've refreshed the page, but you're still seeing a "turn off your ad blocker" notification, then it's most likely another extension creating the issue.
Here's how to check:
- Disable all your other extensions.
- In Chrome, Edge, or Opera, type about:extensions in the address bar. Toggle all extensions OFF.
- In Firefox, type about:addons in the address bar. Toggle all extensions OFF.
- In Safari, go to Safari > Settings... > Extensions. Deselect all other extensions in the list.
- Refresh the webpage for the site where you want to see ads.
If you still don't see ads appear, we'll be happy to take a look: Submit a ticket. Important: Please include a screenshot of your list of extensions (showing as disabled), as well as a screenshot of the page where you are seeing the issue. Be sure to include the URL/address bar and the ABP icon in the browser toolbar in your shot. Here are instructions for how to take a screenshot if you need them: How to capture a screenshot.