Some sites contain cookies that interfere with ad blocking, and your cache may have data that contributes to the appearance of ads. This is often the reason clearing your browser's cache and cookies is among our first set of suggested troubleshooting steps.
- Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
- From the Chrome menu, select More tools, then select Clear browsing data.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click Clear data.
- Click the Library button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser, select History, then select Clear Recent History.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click OK.
1. go to Settings > Safari
2. tap Clear History and Website Data.
Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Click the More menu (...), then select Settings.
- Go to Privacy, Search and Services and under Clear browsing data, click Choose What to Clear.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click Clear Now.
- Under Delete the following, selected the time range you want to delete.
Select the Cached files option.
Disable all the other options.