Filter lists are sets of rules that tell your browser which elements to block. You can block as little or as much as you want. Choose from pre-made, externally maintained filter lists, or create your own (English only). Almost all pre-made filter lists are created, published and maintained by users for users under open source licenses.
Default filter lists
The following filter lists come pre-installed with Adblock Plus:
- Acceptable Ads
- EasyList (+ bundled language filter list - depending on your browser’s language setting)
- ABP Anti-circumvention filter list
Where to Find Adblock Plus Filter Lists
Chrome, Firefox , Edge , Opera , Yandex
- Click on the ABP icon
- Click on the gear icon.
- Go to Advanced, located on the left of your page.
- Scroll down to Filter Lists.
Due to changes on Apple regulations, custom filter lists are no longer supported on Safari.
Adblock Plus for Samsung Internet
- Open the Adblock Plus for Samsung Internet app.
- Tap Configure your filter lists.
How to subscribe to a filter list?
You can see how to subscribe to a filter list in this article: Add a new filter list
It is not recommended to add too many filter lists to Adblock Plus. This can slow down the ad blocker and, therefore, your browsing.