In some cases, you may experience an issue when unlocking your Premium subscription. Below are the most common issues and the solutions to each of them.
An unexpected error has occurred.
If you have tried redeeming the upgrade and you are seeing an "An unexpected error has occurred" please first make sure the Adblock Plus extension is installed: Making sure Adblock Plus is installed.
- Go to the Adblock Plus Premium enrollment page: https://accounts.adblockplus.org/en/premium
- At the bottom of the enrollment page, click on Paid Adblock Plus before?
- Enter the email address associated with the purchase or contribution.
- When you receive the emailed code, enter it in the field provided. If you don't receive the code, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
Oops. That code is incorrect.
If you see an error that the code is wrong, this is typically due to an old or invalid code being entered. Please delete all ABP emails containing codes from your inbox and try redeeming ABP Premium again to have a new code sent.
The code is not reaching my email inbox.
- If the emailed code is not reaching you, first try adding email@example.com as a contact in your email. After adding the email, try requesting a new code following these steps and wait at least 30 minutes for the code to arrive.
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Make sure you are trying to redeem the code from Adblock Plus and not a different ad blocking extension.
If the steps provided here do not help before rating this article, please reach out to us and let us know why so we can improve this article: firstname.lastname@example.org.