Putting users in charge of their browsing experience also means making our browser accessible for everyone. Check out more details on how to adjust accessibility settings below.
- Open the Adblock Browser app.
- Tap the Android menu icon and select Settings.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Adjust the settings for one or more of the following:
- Text scaling - Control text size by adjusting the slider to the left (smaller) or to the right (larger). When you double-tap text on a website, the text size should scale smaller or larger, depending on your slider preference.
- Force enable zoom - Selected by default, this option prevents a website's request to automatically zoom in.
- Simplified view for webpages - If selected, webpages will be presented in a "bare bones" format that focuses only on content.